Monday, April 16, 2007

From very far away

I want to kill the pain I feel inside,
I want to look the sky
And draw a smile.
I don’t want to suffocate in the sorrow,
I just want to bring the sun in my heart
And share it with all.
Forgive me all the grief I made you pass
‘Cause I already buried
the anguish I walked through.
If I could, I would
Kiss your soul
To close your wounds,
But I hope that my tears
Will smooth your pain.
And that my tenderness
From far away
Will become easy your path
To a life of fondness and unspeakable joy.


Lisboa, 16 de Abril de 2007


Carla Mondim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A primavera está no ar, a vida a despertar do até então obscuro e sombrio inverno. Tudo revive, até mesmo as tristezas do passado. Lágrimas? São a água que as transforma em alegrias, tal como a chuva o faz na terra para que possam despontar flores...and life goes on...

Anonymous said...

Continua Carlota. Gostei. Beijinhos
Joana

CMondim said...

maltinha, assinem os v/ comments s'il vous plaît!
essa do "life goes on" é um ganda cliché, mas mt apropriado reconheço :))

Grazie tanti.